Our goals in this program are to prepare your child for kindergarten, encourage excitement for learning, and incorporate the love of Jesus throughout our day. We encourage independence in a safe, caring environment while helping each child reach their potential.
Our Pre-K program has the advantage of more days a week which allows to not only introduce, but master the following skills:
- Recognizing and writing numbers 1-30
- Name uppercase and lowercase alphabet
- Producing letter sounds
- Early reading skills
- Learning the vowels and their sounds
- Basic math skills including patterns, sequencing, addition, subtraction, telling time, identifying coins, etc.
- Learning personal information including first and last names, street address & birthday
- Rhyming and opposites