1. Help execute all aspects of the central Experience Team (weekend and other).
2. Communicate vision and direction to weekend team of music, sound, video, stage, and communicators (staff and volunteer).
3. Assist Executive Producer with workflow and work processes.
4. Assist production team as needed; this includes being the project lead for special events, series, and shoots.
5. Local owner of Crossroads language and culture. Responsible for the accurate reproduction of the Crossroads brand (look, tone, and feel) and experience plan.
6. Work cross-functionally with other ministry areas.
CORE STRENGTHS: RESOURCEFUL REVOLUTIONARY
1. High Relational IQ–Can rally a group of people to enthusiastically accomplish a goal.
2. Strong Initiative–Leaned-forward, proactive posture. Jumps to action.
3. Creative problem solver–Energized by new questions AND finds great solutions.
4. Spiritual Vision–Has a proven track record of following God and is bought into what He is doing at Crossroads.
5. Attention to detail
1. Ability to think strategically (work from objective to strategy to execution)
2. Ability to execute with excellence.
3. Ability to design and implement effective work processes.
4. Able to give confident and effective coaching/teaching
5. Organized and efficient in work flow
6. Strong public speaking skills
7. Strong interpersonal skills
9. Written communication
HOURS (Full Time - specific hours may vary)
Tuesday: Normal business hours
Wednesday: Normal business hours
Thursday: Normal business hours
Friday: Flex as needed
Walking / Catwalks (occasionally)
Basic computer skills
An ideal candidate would have a minimum of 3+ years professional working experience.
Email ETjobs@crossroads.net to refer a candidate (resume required)