After WOMAN CAMP
Woman Camp is a 30-hour spark—and our hope is that you walked off the land feeling compelled to build stronger community and connect more deeply with your Father. Here are some ways you can keep going:
IF YOU LIKED HAVING REAL, SINCERE CONVERSATIONS WITH OTHER WOMEN
IF YOU WANT HEALING
- Transforming Betrayal. A safe place for women who need support regarding the impact of a spouse’s or partner’s struggle with pornography or inappropriate sexual behavior. A place to process feelings, begin working through grief, and connect with women in similar situations.
- Recovery and Redemption. A group exploring what the Bible says about addiction and recovery. Hear personal stories of struggle and hope, do the “12 steps” from a biblical perspective, and get support.
IF THE PRAYER TENT CALLED YOUR NAME
- Volunteer for the prayer team. We have an entire army of prayer warriors who boldly serve around Crossroads.
- Schedule time for someone to pray for you. God moves in big ways when we pray. Click here to make an appointment.
IF YOU WANT TO KNOW GOD BETTER
- Get into the strong, daily habit of reading the Bible. Here’s a 100 Day Reading Plan, simple as that!
- Take your personal, next step. What’s the spiritual leap that requires bravery for you? Find a quiet place and tell God that you’re all His. Get baptized. Start tithing. Tell a friend about Jesus in a way she’ll understand. Start a small group. Ask God what’s next for you, then be bold and step forward.
IF YOU FELL IN LOVE WITH THAT LAND
- Volunteer at Base Camp. Help shape the vision for that land by volunteering to work on the property. Email us at email@example.com.
IF YOU WANT TO LEAD OTHER WOMEN
- Start a Group. Start a group (maybe even start with the women from your campsite) and commit to growing together. Go to crossroads.net/groups and fill out a leader application.
IF YOU WANT TO HELP WITH A FUTURE WOMAN CAMP
- Fill out this Google Form. It has a place for you to select how you’d like to be involved, whether that be as a Campsite Host, Prayer Warrior, setup assistant, budget helper, you name it. We have some systems in place, but we’re always interested in plugging in more woman-power!