Heal and recover.
Healing Groups are safe, non-judgmental environments for those of us who need help overcoming personal crises or addictions. These groups provide opportunities to connect with God and others facing similar challenges in an encouraging and discreet setting. Healing is possible. Don’t go through it alone.
Click on the groups below to learn more.
- AA Big Book – open meeting, no registration needed
*Wednesdays, 6pm–7pm at Crossroads Oakley
- AA 12 Step and 12 Traditions – open meeting, no registration needed
*Mondays, 6pm–7pm at Crossroads Oakley
*Tuesdays, beginning April 9 from 7–8pm at Crossroads Florence
- Bipolar Disorders Support Group (closed)
- Healing Betrayed Hearts (open)
- Men’s Healthy Choices (open)
- Men’s Healthy Sexuality (open)
*no childcare available.
Looking for Community Groups? Click here to find them.