God tells us to care for children in need so that they feel loved. So we do.
Every Christmas season, we get to give gifts to children in need—some of whom have a parent in prison, some we know through Whiz Kids and other relationships in the area.
Pick up a tag or two in the Atriums during the weekend services November 30-December 1 and December 7-8. Return gifts at Florence and Mason during the weekend services December 7-8 and December 14-15.
Please return your gifts ASAP since all gifts must be returned no later than Sunday, December 15.
IMPORTANT OAKLEY GIFT RETURN INFORMATION:
- December 7-8 during weekend services
- Monday-Thursday, December 9-12, 8am-7pm: North Entrance (LA Fitness/gravel lot/”back” door)
- Friday, December 13, 8am-2pm: North Entrance
- Saturday, December 14, 10am-2pm: North Entrance
Before these Awaited shows return gifts to the Kids’ Club Check In Desk on the first floor:
- Friday, December 13, 3-4 pm and 6-7pm only
- Saturday, December 14, 6-7pm only
- Sunday, December 15, 9-10am and Noon-1pm only
- All gifts must be returned no later than Sunday, December 15.
Help deliver gifts
- Delivery day is Saturday, December 21, 10am-Noon.
To sign up at Florence, click here.
To sign up at Mason, click here.
To sign up at Oakley, click here.
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need some Christmas cheer now, check out this video.